Friendship by Jaime Rogers

"Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one!'" C.S. Lewis
 
 
Friendship is a gift. Usually we can tell right away in a conversation if we will have a lot in common and if this will be a instant friendship.

My instant “me too” happened without talking or meeting her at first. She was reading scripture at church and her heart for God’s word was evident. You could tell that she was a woman who loves the Lord. I had been praying for God to give me more women in my life that were passionate about Him and His word. Who wanted to learn more about Him daily. Listening to her read and hearing her heart I was hoping for a new friendship.

A few weeks later we were able to talk and, sure enough, the conversation was “Oh me too, and me too.” I find it comforting to know women who have the same goals, interests and are also seeking God and His plan. God answered this prayer and he will answer yours. It benefits our walk with Him when we have friends to learn with, connect with and love the Lord with.

If you have great girlfriends, thank God for those relationships and ask Him to keep growing those friendships.

If you desire more of these friendships, ask God, be specific and know He already has a friend in mind.