Passover Seder at the Home of Katrina Pelfrey

Hello North Point Ladies!

Please join me, Katrina Pelfrey,in a Passover Seder at my home (3120 West C Ave) on Friday, March 25, from 7-9pm.

What is Passover?! I asked the same question about 12 years ago when we were invited to our first Passover meal!

I learned that the Passover was the last meal Jesus shared with his disciples, and it is considered one of the most important of all the feasts. The Seder is a series of readings and eating of different foods that remind us of the bondage the Israelites endured under Egyptian rule. It is a reminder also, of the miracles God performed as he delivered the Israelites from oppression and slavery.

As Christians, we have the opportunity to see Christ in every aspect of the Passover celebration- He is our deliverer from the bondage of sin and death. He is our Passover Lamb!

My family has enjoyed celebrating Passover for many years and I'd love to share this tradition with you.

Please RSVP Katrina Pelfrey at 216-4125 or dkpelfrey@juno.com by Friday, March 18th. I can only seat 25 comfortably in my home for this meal, so please RSVP soon if you know you'd like to attend.

*The seder will include matzoh crackers, grape juice, fruit, cheese and a special dessert.